Sign up for InfoWorld's Windows 7 Boot Camp
It takes only 15 e-mails to eliminate your biggest worries
Are you nervous about transitioning your IT operations to Windows 7? InfoWorld's Windows 7 Boot Camp will provide a guide for pain-free migration. By the end of the boot camp, you'll have:
- Moved from Windows XP or Vista to Windows 7
- Enhanced server-client crossover
- Secured Windows 7
- Dealt with any unpleasant surprises that popped up post-release
Here's how it works:
1. You sign up on or by Sunday, January 24, 2010.
2. Starting on Monday, January 25, you'll get one e-mail per day with a Windows 7 roll-out tactic. These e-mails will be short and to-the-point, and they'll include the instructions you need to complete each task.
3. The boot camp runs Monday through Friday for three weeks. The last day is Friday, February 12.
Join us and ease your transition into Windows 7.