New and changing requirements are facts of application development life. Fueling this constant stream are underlying changes to the business: evolving user demands, new business processes, and data consolidation.
Business Intelligence applications that effectively cope with these changes need to be built using an open and extensible framework for data, deployment, and user experience. Global 1000 companies have relied on BIRT, the leading Rich Information application development environment, as the open source foundation to design and deploy Business Intelligence applications that easily adapt to change.
Join our lead BI Architect, Seema Haji, as she demonstrates how BIRT and the comprehensive BIRT product line provides:
• An open source foundation on which to build embedded, departmental and enterprise BI applications
• Freedom to tap into any data source
• Interfaces that address the complete spectrum of user needs
• Standards-based extensibility
• Support of a large, active community