11. Setting up the ramped load for a 1,000-user test.
12. Setting up monitors for the Web application servers and MySQL database.
13. Runtime overview of a test terminated after 175 users were reached.
14. Individual runtime monitors for a test terminated after 175 users.
15. Maximum duration of the login page event for two server-threading settings. The solid line is much better than the dashed line.
16. A capsule comparison graph for the two server-threading settings. The base case (dashed lines) appeared to exhibit thread starvation; the 32-thread case scaled much better.
This story, "Sizing a Web server farm with NeoLoad," was originally published at InfoWorld.com. Read more of the Lab Notes blog and follow the latest InfoWorld Test Center product reviews at InfoWorld.com.