Sign up for InfoWorld's Security Boot Camp
It takes only 20 emails to eliminate your biggest worries
Are your network defenses feeling a little flabby? InfoWorld's Security Boot Camp will whip your IT operation into shape in next to no time. By the end of the Security Boot Camp, you'll have:
- Addressed potential threats
- Improved your defenses
- Approached IT security strategically
- Reduced the security threats from your users
Here's how it works:
- You sign up by April 30, 2010.
- Starting on Monday, May 3, 2010, you'll get one email per day with a security must-do. These emails will be short and to-the-point, and they'll include the instructions you need to complete each task.
- The Security Boot Camp lasts Monday through Friday for four weeks. The last day will be Friday, May 28, 2010.
Join us and whip your defenses into the best shape they've ever been in!