- InfoWorld Mobile 2.0 Tech Deep Dive Report
- InfoWorld Enterprise iPhone Deep Dive Report
- ARM vs. Atom: The battle for the next digital frontier
Small, inexpensive, power-efficient new chips from Intel and ARM are enabling the new wave of mobile devices -- and setting the two companies on a collision course
- iPhone App Store roulette: A tale of rejection
Apple's random rules for iPhone app approval are a recipe for trivial apps and alienated developers
- 7 myths about iPhone Exchange policies
Misinformation about connecting iPhones to corporate networks could get your business into serious trouble
- 21 apps Apple doesn't want on your iPhone
Worthwhile productivity apps you won't find at the App Store
- The no-junk business iPhone apps finder
InfoWorld's interactive catalog of iPhone apps designed for businesses, professionals, and IT staff
- Mobile deathmatch: Palm Pre vs. iPhone, side by side
Which mobile device can do the most for you? See what each can do -- or not -- in this comparison.
- Mobile deathmatch rematch: BlackBerry vs. iPhone 3.0, side by side
The iPhone 3.0 OS takes on some of the BlackBerry's advantages for business users. See where the iPhone wins over the BlackBerry, and where the BlackBerry still prevails
Android 2.0: The iPhone killer at last?
Get past the hype: Here's the real deal on Android's chances to unseat the iPhoneFollow @MobileGalen
InfoWorld executive editor Galen Gruman analyzes the latest issues in mobile technology.
Send your tips on mobile news, issues, secrets, and so on.
Galen is author of iOS 7: The "Just What You Need" Book, OS X Mavericks: The "Just What You Need" Book, MacBook Pro Portable Genius, and iBooks Author For Dummies, as well as lead author of Exploring Windows 8 For Dummies. Follow Galen's mobile musings on Twitter at MobileGalen and at Google+.