Generation 7 RIM smartphones promise significantly better hardware, so we compare them to the kings of the mobile hill
In terms of shear specs, the Galaxy beats the others with its dual-core processor. The BlackBerrys and iPhone both use single-core chips, with the new BlackBerrys featuring a slightly higher processor speed than the year-old iPhone 4.
- BlackBerry Bold 9900: 1.2GHz single-core Snapdragon
- BlackBerry Torch 9810: 1.2GHz single-core Snapdragon
- BlackBerry Torch 9850 and 9860: 1.2GHz single-core Snapdragon
- iPhone 4: 1GHz single-core Apple A4
- Galaxy S II: 1.2GHz dual-core Cortex-A9