- IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook which lets government agencies and private businesses to maximize the value of the mass of information that they collect to discover and disseminate actionable intelligence that may help identify, predict, and prevent criminal, terrorist, and fraudulent activities.
- IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Connector for Esri integrates the capabilities of IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook with the capabilities of the Esri ArcGIS server to drive timely and informed operational decision-making. IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Connector for Esri enables access to published mapping services from available Esri Server environments. It supports a range of mapping and geospatial analysis tools that enable analysts to do fundamental geospatial analysis tasks without the need to go to dedicated GIS analyst teams, which also allows these teams to concentrate on the in-depth geospatial analysis tasks. This self-service access to available data-rich Esri Servers (providing access to base maps, dynamic feature layers, and GIS services) directly from IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook allows analysts to move forward with intelligence products quickly, helping to increase the productivity of the intelligence production process, IBM said.
- IBM i2 Information Exchange for Analysis Search for Analyst's Notebook lets IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook connect to disparate and distributed data sources, perform a single search across these multiple resources, and then bring information back into IBM i2 Analyst's notebook for visualization and analysis.
- IBM i2 Information Exchange for Analysis Search Services SDK allows for secure access to multiple data sources, irrespective of type or location, across heterogeneous IT environments. It provides a set of developer tools and documentation allowing the creation, extension, and customization of web services components and IBM i2 Information Exchange for Analysis Search for Analyst's Notebook.
- IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Premium builds on the capabilities of IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook with a local analysis repository and new capabilities for enhanced data management, information discovery, and charting to address today's increasing volumes of structured and unstructured data. The addition of a local analysis repository to IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook and the new capabilities introduced for enhanced data management, information discovery, charting, and chart management complete the offering for an individual who requires access to greater volumes of data than IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook can contain in charts alone, the company stated. IBM said this version of the notebook will let users import higher volume data from structured data files via the wizard-style Visual Importer, letting users quickly visualize and analyze a wide range of data types including telephone call records, financial transactions, computer IP logs, and mobile forensics data.
- IBM i2 Intelligence Analysis Platform offers a scalable and collaborative environment supporting operational intelligence sharing and faster, more informed decision-making across your enterprise.
- IBM i2 Fraud Intelligence Analysis enables insights across large, complex, and disparate data sets to help investigate, disrupt, and prevent fraud. Fraud Intelligence Analysis helps turn massive, unrelated data sets into actionable intelligence and presents the results in an easily digestible way, IBM said. IBM i2 Fraud Intelligence Analysis can be used as a stand-alone fraud identification and analysis solution where currently there is either no, or only a manual, capability currently.
- It can also be deployed in conjunction with other IBM products for predictive analytics, identity management, business process rules, and case management.
- IBM i2 iBase is a comprehensive SQL server database application that lets collaborative teams of analysts capture, control, and analyze multi-source data in a secure environment and disseminate the results as actionable intelligence in support of intelligence-led operations.
Read more about data center in Network World's Data Center section.