- Association, network, link, temporal, geospatial, and statistical analysis to help build a comprehensive analytical picture, revealing relationships, patterns and trends in data that can help save time and increase efficiency.
- Social Network Analysis (SNA) and quantitative analysis techniques that combine organization theories with mathematical models to help better understand and target the dynamics of groups, networks, and organizations.
- Collaborative working capabilities that support the greater organization in working together on cases, supporting sharing, teamwork, and inter- and intra-organizational communication, helping investigations to be resolved more quickly.
- Advanced connectivity and multi-source, simultaneous search capabilities that automate and accelerate the lengthy research process of capturing, collating, and enriching data.
- Searching unstructured data using powerful search capabilities to cast the net wide and deep to ensure that no data is missed in supporting investigative and operational activities.
- Real-time exploration of intelligence, delivering an extensible, scalable, and collaborative environment supporting operational analysis and faster, more informed decision-making across an enterprise.
Included in the IBM i2 Intelligence Analysis portfolio: