Here's how you can restore your iPhone 5S in iTunes.
1. Make sure your iPhone 5S is plugged into iTunes on your computer.
2. Select your iPhone in the drop down menu in the top right corner of iTunes.
3. Click on Restore iPhone on the iPhone summary screen.
4. You have the option of backing up your phone to iTunes before doing the restore.
5. Click the Restore and Update button.
iTunes will restore your iPhone 5S and then restart it.
If re-registering your fingerprints doesn't work you can try restoring your iPhone completely.More at iMore
Additional resources for iOS
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?