Here's how you can download the free Netflix app for iOS from the app store. You can get a free month of Netflix TV shows and movies.
There are two ways you can download the free Netflix app for iOS.
Download from iTunes
1. Open the iTunes preview page for Netflix.
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the Free button to download the Netflix app.
4. Sync your iOS device with iTunes.
Download from the App Store on Your iOS Device
1. Open the app store.
2. Search for Netflix.
3. Tap the install button.
Here's a description of the Netflix app:
"Netflix is the world’s leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies on your phone. This Netflix mobile application delivers the best experience anywhere, anytime.
Get the free app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & movies on your phone.
If you are not a Netflix member sign up for Netflix and start enjoying immediately on your phone with our one-month free trial.
How does Netflix work?
- Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for one low monthly price.
- With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
- You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
- Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported devices.
- Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
- Start watching on one device, and resume watching on another. Check out netflix.com for all the TVs, game consoles, tablets, phones, Blu-ray players and set top boxes on which you can watch Netflix."
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?