Apple's new iCloud service is out and existing MobileMe users can now move their accounts to the new services. Here's how to do it.
1. Make sure that all your computers are updated to Mac OS X 10.7.2.
2. Make sure all your devices are running iOS 5.
3. Go to http://mobileme.com/move.
4. You'll be asked to move your account to iCloud when you go to sign in. Click the Get Started button to begin the process.
5. Read the on-screen messages and keep clicking until you get a screen that asks you to confirm that your machines are running iOS 5 and Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2. Click the check box and then click the Next button.
6. Keep clicking through the screens (you'll see messages like "make sure your contacts are current on one device, blah, blah, blah) until you get to the iCloud Terms of Service.
7. Click the checkbox stating that you agree to the iCloud Terms of Service and click the Move to iCloud button.
8. You'll see a message on the next screen that says your iCloud account has been set up. At this point you'll need to tap an "Okay" alert on each iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch you own. You'll also need to click an "Okay" alert on each Mac and PC.
9. Click the Finished Setting Up button and you're all set.
Congrats, you're all set up to use Apple's iCloud service on all your devices. Have fun!
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?