Not everybody cares about stock prices or the weather. Here's how to remove the weather and stock widgets from the iOS 5 Notification Center.
1. Open the Settings app on your iOS 5 device.
2. Tap on Notifications.
3. Look down the list of apps in Notifications and tap on the ones you want to turn off.
4. When the app's screen comes up, simply toggle the setting from On to Off.
5. Continue toggling until the weather, stocks and any other widgets you don't like are set to off.
6. The widgets you've turned off will now appear under the Not In Notification Center category on the Notifications screen.
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?