Here are some tips to help you avoid getting malware on your Android device.
1. Only download and install trusted sources.
2. Research the app before you install it on your device.
3. Install anti-virus/anti-malware software on your Android device.
4. If you aren't sure what an app does, do not install it on your device.
5. If the app isn't from a trusted source or trusted developer then do not install it on your device.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?