Here's how you can manage your newspaper and magazine subscriptions in iOS 6. This will let you disable auto-renewal if you no longer want to subscribe.
1. Open the App Store app.
2. Tap on the Featured button.
3. Tap on the Apple ID button at the bottom of the Featured page.
4. Tap on the View Apple ID button in the menu that pops up.
5. Tap on the Manage button under Subscriptions in the Account Settings menu.
6. Tap on the subscription you want to manage.
7. You can change the renewal options, or turn off auto-renewal.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?