Here's how you can download the Gangnam Dancebooth app free for your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Download the Gangnam Dancebooth App Free From iTunes
1. Go to the Gangnam Dancebooth app preview page in iTunes.
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the Free button to download the app.
4. Sync your iPhone or iPad with iTunes to install the Gangnam Dancebooth app.
Download the Gangnam Dancebooth App Free From the iOS App Store
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Search for "Gangnam Dancebooth" (without the quotes).
3. Tap the Free button to download the app and install it on your iOS device.
Here's a description and screenshot of Gangnam Dancebooth for iOS devices:
"Love Gangnam style? Want to dance like PSY? Want to see your family, friends, or colleagues dance the hilarious Gangnam Style dance? It is easier than you think, as we bring you the app which allows you to do just that.
All you need for a Gangnam Style ‘dance party’ of your own, are photos of your desired target, and this fun and easy to use app, Gangnam DanceBooth. As soon as you apply your desired settings, you can watch a hilarious rendition of the Gangnam Style dance, done by someone of your choosing. You can also record their dance as a video, and share them via email and video/social networking sites such as facebook, twitter, youtube etc.
To add to the fun, you have the option of dancing along to any songs on your iPhone/iPad/iPod. Experiment and see what the Gangnam Style dance is like when accompanied by other songs. You also have the option of changing the background. Use any photo of your choosing from your photo library and watch the fun that ensues. What will you choose? A photo of a toilet or your local zoo’s prowling lions?! The possibilities are endless and the results are sure to be hilarious. Give it a go today and have fun!
- Create a character with funny custumes
- Dance along to the Gangnam Style YouTube video
- Choose a song in your song library to dance along to
- Apply the background of your choice by using photos from your photo library
- Save the results to your video library and share via Facebook"
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?