Here's how you can download the LinkedIn app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app LinkedIn.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of LinkedIn:
"Get on-the-go access to your professional network with the LinkedIn app for Android.
• Find and connect with more than 200 million members worldwide.
• Stay up-to-date with people in your network.
• Sync your calendar to get LinkedIn profile information about the people you're meeting with.*
• Edit your profile from within the app.
• View and save recommended jobs.
• Read the latest industry news.
• Keep up-to-date with your groups.
• Share content with your network from anywhere.
• Follow and learn more about companies.
• Purchase and upgrade your account to a LinkedIn Premium Subscription from within the app.
* Syncing of your calendar is an opt-in feature. Calendar information is never stored on LinkedIn's servers and is never used for purposes other than for matching with relevant LinkedIn profiles."
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?