Here's how you can download the Uno Free app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app Uno Free.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of Uno Free:
"Play the #1 classic card game for fun with friends and family on your Android phone! The world-famous card game is faithfully reproduced for mobile and also features exciting new rules. Relive all the crazy fun of UNO™: match colors or numbers with all your favorite cards or challenge yourself with increasingly difficult games in Tournament Mode. Compete against friends in thrilling games: with a multiplayer mode that can be accessed 24/7 via Wi-Fi connection, playing UNO™ has never been so fun and easy, so be the first to get rid of all your cards!
- The UNO™ video game reproduces the classic game’s identity. All your favorites cards are here: Skip, Reverse, and more!
- Intuitive controls: simply drag & drop cards using your finger on the screen and be the first to get rid of all your cards.
- Customize your game with varied rules including 7-0 and Jump-In.
- Enjoy a unique multiplayer mode!* Play online 24/7 (Wi-Fi) or locally with your friends (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection).
- Take on increasingly difficult challenges in Tournament Mode.
* Online multiplayer mode is not available for lower-end phones."
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?