Here's how you can download the Wells Fargo Mobile app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app Wells Fargo Mobile.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of Wells Fargo Mobile:
"Wells Fargo Mobile® is a fast, secure, and free* service for Wells Fargo and Wells Fargo Advisors clients. It is available 24/7 using your existing Wells Fargo Online® Username and Password.
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number, and we will not store your username or password on your phone.
• View your account balances and activity
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• View your credit card rewards balance
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
• Make transfers between accounts and to other Wells Fargo customers.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
MOBILE DEPOSIT - NEW - Now available nationwide
• Deposit checks using your Android phone
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location/GPS or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location."
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?