Here's how you can download the Spotify app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app Spotify.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of Spotify:
"With the Spotify app, you can choose to listen for free, or subscribe to Spotify Premium.
Free radio: US only
US users can listen to radio for free. Discover and save music on the go! If your station plays a song you really like, save it with a single tap. Unlimited songs and stations - listen forever!
Premium 48-hour free trial
If you haven’t tried Premium before, you can try it for 48-hours, completely free. Just download the app and log in using your Facebook account*. After your trial, you can still listen to your own music, or subscribe to...
Premium is the top-of-the-range Spotify experience. Now you can sync all your favourite playlists to your phone and listen offline. Or go online and stream anything you like from the Spotify library. It’s access all areas with Premium.
Praise for Spotify
- "Spotify is so good" – Mark Zuckerberg - CEO and Founder of Facebook
- "The celestial jukebox is no pipe dream; it’s here now." - Time
- "Spotify makes music fun again, just like the iPod did nearly 10 years ago." – Billboard.biz
Spotify Premium features
• Instant access to millions of songs
• Stream online
• Listen offline – no mobile connection needed
• Share music with your friends
• Star your favourite tracks
• Wirelessly sync your own music to your Android
• Create and sync playlists
• Send the music you’re enjoying direct to Last.fm & Facebook "
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?