Here's how you can download the PicsArt - Photo Studio app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app PicsArt - Photo Studio.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of PicsArt - Photo Studio:
"PicsArt is a free, full-featured photo editor and art community.
Packed with more features than in many paid apps, PicsArt has rocketed to become the #1 photo app on Android and Kindle by wrapping the best of what desktop photo and image editing suites can offer in an amazingly intuitive and easy-to-use user interface. We've backed that up with the ability to connect and share your work with a global community of other artists.
IMPORTANTLY, PicsArt will never sell your images. Ever.
PicsArt’s free, full-featured toolkit includes:
* Camera - enables you to take a picture and apply various effects by enhancing your standard camera.
* Picture Editor - Tons of photo manipulations, masks, collages, frames, borders, stickers, text effects, clipart graphics, callouts, crop, rotate, color adjust and more!
* Magic Effects - awesome artistic photo effects such as a stenciler, cartoonizer, sketcher, Orton, Lomo, vintage, cross process, HDR, fattal, pencil, Holgaart, watercolor, contours, comic, neon, gouache, old paper, pastel, red eye remover, Popart 2, smart blur, face fix, color splash, paper
* Draw - Many drawing effects including: draw, sticker mode, callouts, artistic brushes and text styles! Draw on your Facebook friend's photos and share your artwork with the World!
* Sharing - if you want to share you images (and in PicsArt you don't have to), you can quickly share them with other PicsArtists in PicsArt's photo art community, or by adding photos to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, Dropbox, Fouresquare, Tumblr, Blogger, Wordpress and DeviantArt or send photos by SMS and email.
* Live Wallpaper - enjoy amazingly funny color lines."
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?