Here's how you can download the Shazam app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app Shazam.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of Shazam:
"Unlimited, lightning-fast tagging.
Music - identify songs in as little as 1 second, preview or buy the track, get streaming lyrics, YouTube videos and more. TV - US fans, tag TV shows ANYTIME for music, celebrity buzz, trivia and more. Every channel. Every show.
You can also:
○ Save and listen again (30 sec previews)
○ See streaming lyrics in time to the music
○ Buy tracks easily on Amazon MP3
○ View extra content as you watch TV
○ Watch music videos & concerts from YouTube
○ Listen to your tagged music in Spotify
○ Share on Facebook & Twitter
○ Discover new music in Shazam Friends & Charts
○ See when an artist is touring
○ Use it when you don’t have a signal
○ When you see the Shazam prompt on TV, tag for extra content
○ Tag from your home screen with the Shazam Widget
○ Remember where you tagged a track with Location"
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?