Here's how you can download the Spotify app free for your iPad, iPhone, iPad mini or iPod Touch.
Download the Spotify App Free From iTunes
1. Go to the Spotify app preview page in iTunes.
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the Free button to download the app.
4. Sync your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini with iTunes to install the Spotify app.
Download the Spotify App Free From the iOS App Store
1. Open the App Store on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini.
2. Search for "Spotify" (without the quotes).
3. Tap the Free button to download the app and install it on your iOS device.
Here's a description and screenshot of Spotify for iOS devices:
"Spotify gives you instant access to millions of songs on your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
With the Spotify app, you can choose to listen for free, or subscribe to Spotify Premium.
Free radio: US only
US users can listen to radio for free. Discover and save music on the go! If your station plays a song you really like, save it with a single tap. Unlimited songs and stations - listen forever!"
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?