Here's how you can download the QR Reader app free for your iPad, iPhone, iPad mini or iPod Touch.
Download the QR Reader App Free From iTunes
1. Go to the QR Reader app preview page in iTunes.
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the Free button to download the app.
4. Sync your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini with iTunes to install the QR Reader app.
Download the QR Reader App Free From the iOS App Store
1. Open the App Store on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini.
2. Search for "QR Reader" (without the quotes).
3. Tap the Free button to download the app and install it on your iOS device.
Here's a description and screenshot of QR Reader for iOS devices:
"Now scans both QR codes and barcodes. Fast and effective. App opens instantly in real-time scanning mode.
- Auto-detect scanning. Simply hold and point.
- Share using email, MMS, Facebook or Twitter.
- Create your own QR codes
- Approve websites before visiting them.
- Export your scans by CSV
- Integrated web browser
- Integrated map view"
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?