Here's how you can download the InstaCollage Pro app free for your iPad, iPhone, iPad mini or iPod Touch.
Download the InstaCollage Pro App Free From iTunes
1. Go to the InstaCollage Pro app preview page in iTunes.
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the Free button to download the app.
4. Sync your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini with iTunes to install the InstaCollage Pro app.
Download the InstaCollage Pro App Free From the iOS App Store
1. Open the App Store on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini.
2. Search for "InstaCollage Pro" (without the quotes).
3. Tap the Free button to download the app and install it on your iOS device.
Here's a description and screenshot of InstaCollage Pro for iOS devices:
"InstaCollage helps you quickly combine multiple sized photos into one beautifully framed picture & unique collage with caption in seconds, then share your masterpiece to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr.
COMBINE YOUR PHOTOS TO UNIQUE COLLAGE
- 17 amazing irregular layouts. Unique!
- 46 adjustable regular layouts
- 43 beautiful borders
- 18 amazing photo effects to apply individual photo
- Adjust border's color
- Explore your saved collages via built-in gallery
- Auto save your masterpiece to built-in gallery when tap "Save to Camera Roll"
CAPTION & STYLE YOUR PIC & COLLAGE
- Add texts, stickers very easily and quickly
- 40 creative fonts
- 115 amazing stickers(Emotion,Love,Text,Holiday,etc)
- Easy to change text color, size, font,background
- Easy to Move,resize and rotate the text
- Shadow text
EDIT PIC & COLLAGE WITH PRO PHOTO EDITOR
- Edit photo via a built-in PRO photo editor
- Zoom in grid to pan,pinch,rotate photo
- Pan, rotate or mirror each photo
- Rounded corners on photos
- Move photos between different grids by drag and drop
- Double tap picture to show photo edit menu
- Shadow each photo
- Shake to clear all photos,stickers,texts
SHARE ON SOCAIL NETWORKS
- Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Email
- Save to Camera Roll album"
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?