Here's how you can download the Pic Stitch app free for your iPad, iPhone, iPad mini or iPod Touch.
Download the Pic Stitch App Free From iTunes
1. Go to the Pic Stitch app preview page in iTunes.
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the Free button to download the app.
4. Sync your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini with iTunes to install the Pic Stitch app.
Download the Pic Stitch App Free From the iOS App Store
1. Open the App Store on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini.
2. Search for "Pic Stitch" (without the quotes).
3. Tap the Free button to download the app and install it on your iOS device.
Here's a description and screenshot of Pic Stitch for iOS devices:
"Pic Stitch packs a simple design with a powerful editor to give you everything you could possibly want to make your photo's simply amazing.
Share your masterpiece on your favorite social media networks including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Or order prints from your local Walgreens for in-store pickup.
Use Pic Stitch to create a before-and-after sequence, combine great photos of each of your kids, or produce a photographic series.
32 different layouts
11 different photo aspect ratios (1x1, 4x6, 3x4, 5x7, 9x16, etc)
Order prints to be picked up at Walgreens in about an hour with QuickPrints.
Export to Instagram, Dropbox, Evernote or any other installed application that will accept JPEG images.
Customize photo borders (Borders Add-On Pack only)
Easy to use UI
Amazing photo fx filters
Pan, rotate, flip, mirror and zoom
Share onto Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and More
Save to photo album
Share via email
High resolution export
iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
iPhone 5 compatibility"
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?