Here's how you can download the GDriveSync app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app GDriveSync.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of GDriveSync:
"Uploads photos, videos and everything automatically from your phone to Google Drive (GDrive) whenever you're online. Easy to set up and for daily use.
* Manual and automatic sync
* Wifi only option
* multiple folders supported
* As simple to use as possible
1. Select google account with Google Drive for the first time lanuch
2. Configure uploading folders as many as you want.
3. Configure upload preference.
4. Enable "Auto Sync" for automatic sync or Just click "Sync" to start sync by manual
Long click folder to view more options
Use this app to back up your data on the phone to the cloud. Never worry about any lost because it's only 1-way sync.(Upload to GDrive only)"
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?