Here's how you can download the Groupon app free for your iPad, iPhone, iPad mini or iPod Touch.
1. Go to the Groupon app preview page in iTunes (or tap the link on your iOS device to install the app directly).
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the Free button to download the app.
4. Sync your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini with iTunes to install the app.
Here's a description and screenshot:
"Groupon brings you unbeatable deals for 50–90% off the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in more than 500 cities and eleven fiefdoms around the world.
Download the Groupon app to get freshly hatched deals delivered to your iPhone each morning, customized to fit your preferences. Whether you are looking to discover a new restaurant, try out a new ‘do at the salon, or get some adrenaline pumping at the gym, our featured deals offer deep discounts to tickle your fancy.
You’ll also be able to browse tons of on-demand, real-time offers on dining experiences, spa treatments, fitness classes, and other nearby deals—ready for immediate use—with Groupon Now!.
With the Groupon iPhone app, you can:
· Buy and redeem Groupon directly from your iPhone.
· Track your purchased coupons by location and expiration date.
· Save ink and avoid traumatic paper cuts by never printing another voucher or coupon.
· Browse and buy on-demand Groupon Now! deals for restaurants, spas, fitness centers, and activities near you.
· Take an exotic vacation or a quick weekend trip with Groupon Getaways.
· Use Groupon Goods to discover products made of reliably bonded molecules.
· Effect change in your community by supporting Groupon Grassroots campaigns.
· Browse fun, seasonally themed collections year-round or find great holiday gifts with Grouponicus deals.
· Share Groupon deals with friends, family, and tech-savvy housecats via social media.
Download the Groupon iPhone app today and start exploring the best your favorite neighborhoods have to offer at savings of up to 90% off."
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?