Here's how you can download the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2013 app free for your iPad, iPhone, iPad mini or iPod Touch.
1. Go to the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2013 app preview page in iTunes (or tap the link on your iOS device to install the app directly).
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the Free button to download the app.
4. Sync your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini with iTunes to install the app.
Here's a description and screenshot:
"The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2013 issue – optimized for your iPhone. Now you can take it with you everywhere you go. Download the app for FREE to view the world’s most beautiful women, including Kate Upton, Irina Shayk, Anne V, Chrissy Teigen, Julie Henderson, Jessica Gomes, Alyssa Miller, and many more. Upgrade to the premium version of the app with a one-time payment of $6.99 to see every image from the magazine plus ALL of this year’s videos – and some special stuff that we can only do in an app like rotating models 360 degrees, pinch-and-zoom photos and more!
And if you currently subscribe to Sports Illustrated Magazine, you can access the premium version of this app for FREE! Simply log-in with your All Access credentials, or activate your digital access right in the app.
App highlights include:
· All of the images from the print issue rendered in a stunning hi-resolution format
· 75 gorgeously shot videos from some of the most exotic locations in the world
· Bodypainted models Kate Upton, Alyssa Miller, Anne V, Chrissy Teigen, Nina Agdal and Ariel Meredith
· Get a better look by rotating models 360 degrees
· Test your swimsuit knowledge with the Swim IQ game
· Guest stars Katherine Webb, Alana Blanchard, Michelle Jenneke, Ellen Hoog and Eva de Goede
· You asked for it, we listened: photos now feature pinch-and-zoom
· Airplay! View the videos, images and 360 effects on your HDTV and speakers via Apple TV
· Play Favorites: save the photos and videos you like best for easy access
· Plus, the app also contains the 2012 Swimsuit photos and videos
Summer never ends! Download the FREE Sports Illustrated Swimsuit app today."
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?