Here's how you can download the Audible app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app Audible.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of Audible:
"Not enough time for all the books you want to enjoy? Download the app by Audible.com, an Amazon company, to listen to books on the go.
Immerse yourself in a great story anytime, anywhere, by downloading from a breathtaking range of 100,000+ titles to your Android device—from best sellers to classics, and everything in-between.
Now you can turn on and listen to a good book even when you can’t pick one up—on your way to work, at the gym, while folding laundry, or any other time your eyes and
hands are busy.
• Transfer books to your device over wi-fi
• Audiobook chapter navigation, bookmarking, sleep mode, variable narration speed, button-free mode
• Multitasking for background downloading and listening
• NEW! Switch between reading and listening with Whispersync for Voice (compatible Kindle device required)
• Access the Audible mobile store to purchase more audiobooks
• Earn badges and keep track of your listening habits and audiobook achievements
• Connect to Facebook and Twitter to let your friends know what audiobook you’re listening to
• Get insider information about author events and more with the Audible Newsfeed
Supports Audible.com, Audible.co.uk, and Audible.de
Listening with Audible is always time well spent. Download the free audiobook app now and discover a smarter way to use your smartphone.
Visit us at www.audible.com or get in touch on Twitter @audible_com
If you're in the UK, visit us at www.audible.co.uk or get in touch on Twitter @audibleuk"
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?