Here's how you can download the Capital One Mobile app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app Capital One Mobile.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of Capital One Mobile:
"It’s easy to manage your Capital One® credit card, Capital One Bank—and now Capital One 360 accounts—all securely and conveniently with our smartphone app. Check balances and recent transactions, pay bills, and more—you’re in control. Simply use your existing Capital One Online Banking sign-in information to get started.
Capital One Credit Card Customers
- Pay your credit card bill, schedule upcoming payments, and set up funding accounts you can use to pay your bill.
- View your Capital One Deals(SM) (available to eligible Capital One customers).
- Redeem credit card rewards or erase previous travel purchases with Purchase Eraser(SM).
Capital One Bank Customers
- Pay bills from your Capital One Bank checking account.
- Find branches and ATMs.
- Transfer funds between your Capital One Bank accounts.
Capital One 360 Customers
- Make mobile check deposits with CheckMate(SM).
- Find any of our 38,000 fee-free AllPoint® ATMs.
- Bump money between phones.
- Send Person2Person payments."
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?