Here are a few tips to keep your Mac running well.
1. Minimize the number of utilities and tools that you have installed and running.
2. Keep an eye on hard disk space and the amount of RAM being used.
3. Limit the number of background services you have running.
4. Use Apple drivers as much as possible.
5. Install software updates, but only after a two week waiting period.
6. Beware of malware on your Mac.
Read more: CNet
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?