Here are five tips to keep you and your money safe when using mobile banking.
1. Password protect all of your mobile devices to block unauthorized access.
2. Don't provide personal information if you haven't contacted your bank or credit union directly. Beware of emails or texts that claim to be from your financial institution.
3. Don't stay logged into your accounts automatically.
4. Remove all old texts from your financial institution.
5. Report stolen or lost mobile devices to your financial institution and mobile provider.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
Top Five Tips for Mobile Banking | Greendale Patch
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?