Here are five tips on how to protect your online reputation while searching for a job.
1. Check your social media profiles for inappropriate photos, videos and links, then remove them.
2. Make all of your social media profiles private in your settings.
3. Follow industry leaders in social media to learn from them.
4. Used LinkedIn to network and highlight your achievements.
5. Do a Google search on yourself to see what potential employers might discover about you.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?