Here's how you can download the Rhythm Software File Manager app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app Rhythm Software File Manager.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of Rhythm Software File Manager:
"Full featured file manager on Android, fresh UI design and user friendly functions!
* 3 sets of commercial icons for 80+ different file types, toolbar and menu items
* Multiple resolution support
* Support 19 languages
* Cut, copy, paste and cancellable progress dialog
* List and grid view for file browsing
* Compress and decompress support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and sorting support
* Support both local and remote(LAN/SMB) file systems
* Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
* Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV without download
* Support cloud storage including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive and SugarSync
* Support FTP file sharing, access device files freely without data cable
* Thumbnail for photo, video and apk files
* Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Built-in text editor, image gallery and swf player"
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?