Here's how you can download the FaceFusion app free for your iPad, iPhone, iPad mini or iPod Touch.
1. Go to the FaceFusion app preview page in iTunes (or tap the link on your iOS device to install the app directly).
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the Free button to download the app.
4. Sync your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini with iTunes to install the app.
Here's a description and screenshot:
"FaceFusion - Have fun mixing faces together!
- Have you ever wanted to get the look of a celebrity?
- Or to see what two of your friends mixed together would look like?
Ranked as one of the best Entertainment Apps and installed by over 2 million people, FaceFusion does it automagically!
This is the perfect app for a party, with your family or at work: take pictures of your friends and watch them combined! They will freak out!
- Tons of fun.
- Automatic, high-quality process.
- Share your results on Facebook, by e-mail, you name it...
For best results, make sure to use front-facing photos, with no expression and good lighting conditions.
How to use a celebrity's face:
- Use Safari and find a nice photo of the celebrity you want (front-facing).
- Save the photo to your Camera Roll (tap and hold on the photo).
- Go to FaceFusion, tap '+' in the Face Library and tap the 'Camera Roll' button to load the previously saved photo.
- Done! The celebrity is now part of your library.
WARNING: Extremely hilarious, sometimes a bit creepy!"
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?