Here are some helpful tips to keep your data safe while traveling.
1. Avoid public wifi networks.
2. Use complementary computers for basic browsing only.
3. Create a special email account for use while traveling, and avoid using your main email account if possible.
4. Avoid using online banking while traveling.
5. Set up "find my device" features on your mobile devices before you leave, in case you lose your device or if it's stolen on your trip.
Read more: Denver Post
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?