Quip is a free word processing app for iOS devices. Quip lets you take notes, organize to do lists, share folders and collaborate with others. You can get notifications when a document has been opened, see receipts of edits, and enjoy real-time collaborative editing.
Download Quip in iTunes
1. Go to the preview page in iTunes.
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the Free button to download the app.
4. Sync your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini with iTunes to install the Quip app.
Download Quip in the iOS App Store
1. Open the App Store on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini.
2. Search for "Quip" (without the quotes).
3. Tap the Free button to download the app and install it on your iOS device.
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?