Yidio lets you browse and search all of your video apps to watch TV shows and movies. This includes Netflix, HBO Go, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime and Crackle (among others).
Download Yidio in iTunes
1. Go to the preview page in iTunes.
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the Free button to download the app.
4. Sync your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini with iTunes to install the Yidio app.
Download Yidio in the iOS App Store
1. Open the App Store on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini.
2. Search for "Yidio" (without the quotes).
3. Tap the Free button to download the app and install it on your iOS device.
Yidio: TV and Movies Made Easy on iOS
There's definitely a huge convenience factor with Yidio. We all tend to have at least a few video apps on our iOS devices. Yidio makes it easy to find out what shows and movies are available on these apps, without having to open each one.
You can also find out when new shows and movies are available online, and you can check out what shows and movies your friends are liking on Facebook. I'm not sure I'd actually want to be bothered with that feature, but it's good that it's there for those who might use it.
If you're a Netflix user, you can also manage your instant que through Yidio. So that's a big plus for Netflix viewers.
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?