Here's how you can get the free BitTorrent Sync app for Linux computers.
BitTorrent Sync lets you sync files and folders across Windows, Linux, Android and Mac devices. Your files and folders are encrypted, and they are never stored in the cloud or on a server.
1. Go to the BitTorrent Sync page.
2. Click the Download button.
3. A menu will appear with download options.
4. Under the "Linux and NAS Devices" section, click the link for your Linux computer or device.
5. Download the file and install it to run BitTorrent Sync on your Linux system.
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?