Here's how you can remove stored passwords in Safari on your Mac.
1. Open the Safari browser.
2. Click on Safari in the menu bar.
3. Click on Preferences.
4. Click on the Passwords tab.
5. A list of saved passwords will appear.
6. Click the password you want to delete, or hold down the Command key to select multiple passwords.
7. Click the Remove button.
8. If you want to remove all passwords, click the Remove All button.
Read more: iMore
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?