Here's how you can see all of your open apps in iOS 7.
1. Press the Home button twice.
2. The multitasking screen will appear.
3. You'll see all of your open apps, including their icons and a screenshot.
4. You can swipe left or right to view more apps.
5. To close an open app, just tap on it and hold, then swipe up and release.
iOS 7's multitasking provides a lot more information than the iOS 6 version. It's nice to be able to see a screenshot of each open app as your browse through them.
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?