Here's how you can rename Android devices in the Google Play store.
1. Go to the Google Play store in your browser, and login.
2. Click the gear icon at the top right.
3. Select the Settings option.
4. You'll see the My Devices page load up in your browser.
5. Click the Edit button on the right side for the device you want to rename.
6. Enter your new name.
7. Click the Update button to save your changes.
Read more: CNet
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?