Here's how you can remove Android devices from the Google Play store.
1. Go to the Google Play store in your browser, and login.
2. Click the gear icon at the top right.
3. Select the Settings option.
4. You'll see the My Devices page load up in your browser.
5. Uncheck the boxes for the devices you want to remove from appearing in the Google Play store.
Now when you go to download an app, the removed devices won't appear.
Read more: CNet
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?