Here's how you can install the Amazon Kindle Cloud Reader extension in Google Chrome. You can read your Amazon Kindle ebooks right in your Chrome browser.
1. Open the Google Chrome browser on your computer.
2. Go to the Amazon Kindle Cloud Reader page in the Chrome web store.
3. Click on the install button.
The Amazon Cloud Reader extension for Google Chrome provides the following features:
- Choose from more than 1,000,000 books in the Kindle store.
- Customize your book's font size, text color, background color.
- Sync your last page read across all Kindle devices and apps.
- Create and edit notes and highlights.
- Use bookmarks.
- You can search your Kindle library by title or author.
- The book you are currently reading will be available for offline reading.
- Amazon Kindle Cloud Reader software updates are automatic.
If you're a Kindle customer that uses Chrome a lot, you'll love this extension.
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?