Here's how you can uninstall apps on the Nexus 7 tablet.
1. Open the Apps window on your Home screen.
2. Tap on the Apps tab.
3. Press and hold the icon of the app you want to remove.
4. Drag the app icon to the Uninstall icon, then press OK.
You also have the option of removing Nexus 7 apps in another way:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap on Apps under Device.
3. Select the app you want to uninstall, then press the Uninstall button.
Read more: CNet
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?