The iPad Air is an amazing tablet, here's how you can make its battery last longer by conserving power.
1. Keep iOS updated to the latest version.
2. Turn off Location Services.
3. Turn off push notifications.
4. Turn off Wi-Fi when you aren't using it.
5. Don't use live wallpapers.
6. Make sure auto-brightness is turned on.
7. Set your auto-lock time to one, three or five minutes at most.
Each of these tips will help cut down on the amount of power your iPad Air uses, and it will help extend the time between battery charges.
Read more: International Business Times
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?