Instagrab is a free app for iOS that lets you share, save, or shoutout Instagram photos and videos. This can be great if you see an Instagram video or photo that you really like and want to view again later.
However, it's always a good idea to make sure you get permission before saving Instagram content. Otherwise you might upset the person who shared it first. Of course some folks won't do that regardless of proper Instagram etiquette and general good manners.
- Save any of Instagram photos and videos to your iDevice.
- Repost Instagram videos or photos.
- Support BATCH SAVE!
- Share Instagram photos to Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Search people by names and photos by tags.
- Follow or Unfollow user.
- "Like" feature.
- Simple and straight to the point interface.
- Support iPhone 5s and 5c, iOS 7.
Additional resources for Instagrab for iOS
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?