The free Google Docs app for iOS lets you create, edit and share documents on your iPad, iPhone or iPod. You can also work offline with your documents, so you don't need an Internet connection to use Google Docs.
- Create new documents or open and edit any that you started on the web or another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time
- Get stuff done anytime--even without an internet connection
- Add and respond to comments
- Never worry about losing your work--everything is automatically saved as you type
Additional resources for Google Docs for iOS
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?