Here's how you can save web pages for offline reading in Safari in iOS 7.1.
1. Open the web page you want to save in Safari.
2. Tap the sharing icon next to the address bar.
3. Tap on Add to Reading List.
4. Your web page will be saved to the Reading List.
5. To see your article, tap the book icon on the toolbar then tap on the eyeglasses tab.
The Reading List can be a great way to preserve useful articles that you might want to refer back to later on.
Safari is easy to use, but you may never find all of its useful features unless you go looking for them. iPads have many useful navigation tricks you may never stumble across, and Safari has its own tricks.More at How To Geek
Additional resources for iOS
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?