Here are some ways you can use the tab list in Chrome for iOS and Android phones.
1. Tap the tab button in Chrome to view all open tabs.
2. Tap a tab to switch to that tab.
3. Tap the X to close a tab.
4. Put your finger on an open tab and swipe left or right to close it.
5. Use the "close all tabs" option in the menu to close all open tabs.
Chrome is a powerful browser, whether you’re using a desktop PC, smartphone, or tablet. These tips will help you browse faster and take advantage of Chrome’s features on the go.
You can grab Chrome for Android from Google Play if it didn’t come with your device. Chrome is available for iPhone and iPad in Apple’s App Store.More at How to Geek
Additional resources for Google Chrome
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?